Thought For Today

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Written a while ago for those that are ill and in need......



Gods’ Love

God is always closest
When we feel He’s not.


He sees us through the darkness
When we think that He forgot


His light it shines forever
Our hope in Him you see


Our thoughts and prayers unspoken
He hears from you and me


He answers with a whisper
To his frightened little one:


“I’m here for you forever
As promised by My Son.


My arms to you I open
My child, come and cry

I hear your prayers and answer
Though, you understand not why.


I have a plan for each of you
While you’re here on earth

I also have a place for you,
When its time for your rebirth.”


Family and friends all gather
We pray for health with love

We pray for you Gods’ Wisdom
His answer, from Above.

Written with Faith, Hope and Love

by Nina P

No comments: