Thought For Today

Monday, June 22, 2009

Words Inside are Dancing

Like I've said in the past. Sometimes I just have to grab pen and paper and it's as if someone else is writing... This came so fast this morning, I had to grab a pen and the back of whatever was in front of me and jot it down... Talk about Random!!! :-D Whew!....
Oh well... I share it here anyway....




Words Inside are Dancing


Words fly across the page; Dark lines dancing by


First a funny jig; Then mixed in with a waltz


Words come in my mind; As music from the soul


Words are painting pictures; Though I can not draw


The paper fills up quickly; As the words keep dancing by


The music is internal; Illuminating from Light and Love


The image that I’m painting; Comes flooding in like thunder


Yet the flow is rapid; The music can’t be stopped


Spring, Summer, Fall; Give way to Winters cold


Yet every season too must come; To be a part of life


Today my thoughts are abstract; Yet to someone may make sense


I can not stop the flow; Of this almighty pen


So dance your inner dance; And feel your song inside


Your music’s just beginning; the tune is yours unique


Paint your life so full; With things that fill your soul


Go look outside and see; All the glories that there are


Then paint your song; And sing your pen and dance your inner dance


It’s love and Light that guide me; From thought to ink to paper


And then into your life I send; These words in random order


This must be my Picasso; Abstract in thought I paint;
I sing this song on paper; With ink and pen create;
These words inside are a dancing


Written with Love and Light,
By Nina P. 6/22/09


Since this poem is so random and abstract... I'm sending out a random heart!! I found it on line in the local newspaper section of photo's. I can't find it again to give proper credit :-(

Either way, the photographer caught an amazing "wild" heart....

I found the pgotographer!!! cheychey37 can be found @ http://rochesterhomepage.net/mymedia/view.php?id=2321


3 comments:

Clytie said...

I love the way you put "random" and "order" in the same breath. Without random there could be no order and without order there could be no random.

PS - LOVE the random heart!!!

Nina said...

Thank you Clytie. I'll admitt when I saw it I imeditly thought of you and your hearts!! :-D Love and Light, Nina P

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Nina,
This is a wonderful flow of heartfelt words. They touched me so. I am so glad you listened to the Muse who urged you to write them down NOW! So often we wait or second guess ourselves. Or doubt that what we are about to write will be alright...enough...make sense. This is a perfect testimony to listening to the voice of our heart... Blessings to you.