Thought For Today

Sunday, April 17, 2011

God's Love

I have shared this before, but this poem/prayer can never be shared/said too many times... my heart goes out to all that are suffering and in need of Hope, my prayers go up for you....
May God Bless you and shine  Grace Upon you.
Love and Light,
Nina P



 






God's Love
God is always closest
When we feel He's not

He sees us through the darkness
When we think that He forgot

His Light it shines forever
Our Hope in Him you see

Our thoughts and prayers unspoken
He hears from you and me

He answers with a whisper
To His frightened little one;

"I'm here for you forever
As promised by my Son"

"My arms to you I open
My child come and cry"

"I hear your prayers and answer
Though you understand not why"

"I have a plan for each of you
While you're here on earth"

"I also have a place for you
When it's time for your rebirth"

Family and friends all gather
We pray for health with Love

We pray for you God's Wisdom
His answer, from Above

written with Faith, Hope, Love and Light
by Nina Pauline Ploetz 1995

3 comments:

septembermom said...

This touched my heart, Nina. So many of your posts do. Thank you my friend :)

Clytie said...

So very beautiful, Nina.

Love and Peace, my friend.

Nina said...

Thank you both dear friends for your kind words and support.
Blessings to you and yours.
Love and Light,
Nina P